How do market leaders turn their companies into magnets for new business, new clients, new customers?
There are no short cuts to getting new customers, increasing sales, and growing your business. Don’t look for them – there aren’t any.
- What you say on social media won’t do it.
- Just asking for more referrals won’t do it.
- Advertising alone certainly won’t do it.
- These are all part of business growth, but they’re not the keys.
There is, however, one sure strategy that makes it happen: being laser focused on the three things you must get right every time with every customer. Joe Calloway, shares tips from his latest book, “Magnetic – The Art of Attracting Business” in this episode of the One Percent Club Podcast.
- Know exactly what you want your customers to say about your business.
- Use a fundamental business attraction strategy throughout the entire organization.
- Get everyone focused on what matters most to customers.
- “Filter” your choices and activities so that you always achieve maximum positive impact.
- Identify the Core Differentiators that if you “get right” every single day will drive positive word of mouth – and make your company a magnet for new business.